Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2022
YOUR NEXT STEP IS AT YUNO!💜
We are looking for a QA Automation who will play a critical role in ensuring the quality and reliability of our payment processing systems and software products. This role will be design, develop, implement, and maintain automated test scripts to validate the functionality, performance, security, and scalability of our payment solutions.
At Yuno we are looking to solve the complexity of the online payments ecosystem. Allowing merchants and commerces to accept payments in an easy way, accessing a variety of payment services with just one integration and enabling end users to pay in an easy and secure way.
🟣What would be my challenge at Yuno?
• Test software products for overall stability and reliability.
• Create and manage test cases for regression; perform manual functional and performance testing of products; create automation test scripts where necessary.
-Estimate, prioritize, plan, setup test environment, and conduct testing activities.
-Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs using JIRA.
• Perform thorough regression testing.
• Analyze test results and prepare test summary reports.
• Provide usability feedback on UX/UI.
• Document software installation and user guides.
• Design, develop, and execute automated test scripts using industry-standard testing frameworks and tools.
• Create, maintain, and enhance automated test suites to cover various aspects of payment processing, including payment gateways, transaction flows, and payment security.
• Identify test scenarios and use cases for automation, considering various payment methods and scenarios.
🟣What skills do I need?
•Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
• Proven experience as a QA Automation Engineer or similar role in the payments industry.
Adaptability to a constantly changing roadmap.
• Demonstrated knowledge in:
-Page Object Model
•POO, design patterns, docker, k6/jmeter, CI/CD tools and y monitoring tools such as DataDog.
• Autonomy in tasks executions.
• Ability to communicate complicated technical problems to both technical and business audiences.
• Willingness to learn new technologies and frameworks.
• Nice to have: Experience in the payment industry.