Tenchi is a global Cyber Security startup that is building innovative technology focused on Party Cyber Risk Management for businesses. Founded by serial entrepreneurs and backed by a solid group of Institutional Investors, we seek to disrupt this rapidly growing industry. Our company is 100% remote and our team is spread across the globe, including Brazil, US, Canada, Argentina, and Spain. We strive to get the best professionals in the field so our team can build an amazing product focused on our client’s needs.
Technology and Security, especially Cloud Security, are what define our products and DNA. We seek people with a passion for what they do and who believe that Security is essential to everything. We hire people of all kinds from diverse backgrounds. What unites them is passion.
What will you do?
- Responsible for Designing, implementing, managing and secure to ensure optimal performance, availability, and scalability;
- Develop, maintain, and enhance automated deployment processes;
- Create and manage CI/CD pipelines to streamline software delivery and continuous integration processes.
- Collaborate with security teams to implement best practices for AWS security and compliance.
- Monitor and manage security measures within the AWS environment to protect against potential threats.
- Monitor system performance, analyze metrics, and implement optimizations to enhance overall system efficiency.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues related to AWS infrastructure and deployments.
- Work with engineering and finance teams to help minimize infrastructure costs.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for AWS infrastructure, automation processes, and best practices.
- Share knowledge and expertise with team members to promote a culture of learning and growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of applications and services.
- Communicate effectively with team members, providing technical guidance and expertise.
What do you need to know?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Strong experience working with AWS services and infrastructure.
- Proficient in AWS CloudFormation and/or AWS CDK.
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD pipelines and automation tools.
- Familiarity with scripting languages (e.g., Python, Bash).
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities.
- English communication skills
What will you find?
- We are confident that you will have the opportunity to work with bleeding-edge technologies in a nice environment where everyone strives to grow and learn.
- We invest in our people in many ways, including on-the-job training and exceptional development tools. We encourage scientific publications, conference,and workshop participation, in our fields of expertise.
- We offer an attractive compensation package with the opportunity to work from anywhere in the world.
Find more about us on our website: https://www.tenchisecurity.com.br/