Channel Marketing Specialist
This is a remote job for applicants in Brazil.
We are looking for a motivated Channel Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team. Strategic partnerships play a critical role in driving new deals and pipeline for Rocket.Chat, and this role is important for building new relationships with partners and driving various marketing initiatives with them.
As a Channel Marketing Specialist, you will be a part of the Demand Generation team, and you will be working closely with our sales and partnership teams. Since events are the most common marketing initiative we do with our partners, experience in organizing on-site and virtual events is a plus.
Mandatory Hard Skills 🎯
- Fluent English;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience sourcing and negotiating with vendors and suppliers for event planning;
- Experience with channel marketing;
- Experience with CRM management;
- Experience with partner marketing activities, such as events and webinars;
- Experience working with a global team.
Desirable Hard Skills 💕
Soft Skills ✨
- Strong organizational skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Problem-solving attitude.
What You'll Do 🖥️
- Support the VP of Global Channel Partners on planning and strategy for the channels and partners department;
- Build strategic relationships with partners at multiple levels;
- Identify key business opportunities with partners;
- Assist in monitoring and evaluating partner performance and suggest improvements where necessary;
- Participate in a partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship;
- Establish and maintain effective communication with partners to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Prepare partner's key quarterly events schedule in collaboration with the sales team;
- Plan key partner events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience, and objectives;
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success;
- Prepare event budgets and ensure adherence;
- Source and negotiate with event vendors and suppliers;
- Coordinate all event operations;
- Lead promotional activities for the events;
- Work in collaboration with the ops team to import leads to CRM and drive a timely post-event follow-up strategy;
- Analyze the event’s success and impact on the pipeline and prepare reports;
- Coordinate various partner marketing activities, such as events and webinars, in collaboration with sales;
- Ensure partners have access to important Rocket.Chat documentation and information;
- Run partner marketing newsletter;
- Manage partner-related web pages;
- Look for new ways to engage in partner marketing initiatives, focusing on the ones with the biggest impact on the pipeline.
Our goal is to make your routine as a Rocketeer feel enjoyable, exciting, and comfortable in a 100% remote environment. So, you’ll receive a set of benefits to improve your remote work experience! They include a flexible schedule, unlimited Paid Time Off, language and tech courses, stock options, a multicultural environment with colleagues in over 26 countries, a vibrant company culture, and more!
About Rocket.Chat 🚀
Rocket.Chat is the world's largest open-source communications platform. Built for organizations needing more control over their communications, it enables collaboration between colleagues, partners, customers, communities, and even platforms without compromising data ownership, customizations, or integrations.
Tens of millions of users in over 150 countries and organizations such as Deutsche Bahn, the U.S. Navy and Credit Suisse trust Rocket.Chat every day to keep their communications completely private and secure. As Rocket.Chat we believe in reconnecting the world, one conversation at a time! See yourself in that? So apply now!
Check out our handbook for more information about our rocket.