Junior Operations Analyst
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Posted on Thursday, November 2, 2023
Are you a problem solver with strong analytical skills and a desire to grow your career at a fast-growing startup? If so, we’re looking for you!
Nestig is a venture-backed baby brand, bringing thoughtful design to the nursery. Efficient operations are essential to our mission, and we believe this is a key part of what sets us apart from the competition. We strive to offer top-of-the-line, sustainably-sourced products made from a family-owned Brazilian factory.
As part of Nestig’s Operations team and an early member of the company, you will have the opportunity to help provide efficient and complete resolutions for Nestig customers even on the smaller details. You will report to the Head of Operations from the São Paulo office and will be responsible for working closely with our Customer Experience team to ensure customer orders and issues are fulfilled. You will be a driving force in creating exceptional purchase experiences for our customers (we’re talking cribs, rugs, wallpaper, and beyond!) through strong analytical and building problem-solving processes that scale.
This full-time position will be based out of our São Paulo office.
What You’ll Do
- Plan our international and local (USA) shipping schedule;
- Coordinate with suppliers to organize shipping and delivery;
- Be in touch with our partner carriers in order to solve operational problems and ensure a seamless logistic process;
- Own the process of solving a customer problem from end-to-end, working closely with our CX team to ensure a speedy resolution to any issues;
- Handle our returns operations, guaranteeing a high level of quality control, as well as a speedy and optimized shipping and warehousing dynamic;
- Follow up on our logistics operation by taking a proactive position to identify problems before customers do;
- Organize all necessary documentation to ensure smooth processes involving our customers and partners;
- Use your knowledge, skills, and creativity to improve processes and create new opportunities for growth;
- Provide insights and reporting to management to keep track of the current experience and improvement over time.
What You’ll Need
- 1+ years experience in a similar, analytical role, ideally within an early-stage, growth-oriented company
- Must be able to work onsite in our São Paulo office three (3) days a week [Monday, Wednesday, Thursday], as well as additionally as needed
- Proficient English communications skills, both verbal and written
- A passion for all things Operations — you like helping people and problem solving
- Comfort with the ambiguity of changing priorities, and the flexibility to embrace new ideas within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to autonomously manage multiple assignments at once, while meeting deadlines and analyzing impact
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and wear multiple hats
- Self-starter with a can-do, team-oriented attitude and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to embody and exercise Nestig's Core Values in all facets of the business
- Legal authorization to work in Brazil [We are available to hire as Freelancer ("PF") or Contractor ("PJ").]
Why You’ll Love Working Here!
- Thirty (30) running days of paid time off (PTO) per year, so you can take your well-earned R&R
- Flexible Work From Wherever (WFW) Policy — up to five (5) weeks of remote work each year
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage via Alice for you and your loved ones
- Monthly wellness, phone/WiFi, and meal stipend
- One-time WFW stipend, so you are able to create a comfortable working environment at home
- Annual education stipend, because we are always learning
- Nestig discount, so you can treat you, your family & loved ones!Paid parental leave of sixteen (16) weeks after six (6) months of employment
Nestig is an equal opportunity employer, meaning that we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected class. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.