Junior Graphic Designer
Software Engineering, Design
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2023
Nestig is a venture-backed children’s furniture and decor brand, bringing delightful design to the nursery. Great marketing & design is essential to our mission, and we believe this is a key part of what sets us apart from the competition.
We’re looking for a dynamic Junior Designer to join our growing brand marketing team! This person will provide essential design support for our marketing initiatives; they’ll bring kindness and a positive, collaborative attitude to everything they do — no job is too big or too small! The Junior Designer will sit on our brand team under our Head of Brand Marketing, but collaborate across all teams as needed as we continue to become the most delightful place to shop for the nursery.
This full-time position will be based out of our New York office.
What You’ll Do
- Impact marketing initiatives by creating designs for digital channels including social media and email, as well as print and experiential marketing
- Work alongside our senior designer to create scalable processes for creative asset management
- Collaborate across teams to execute on needs, such as internal and external decks, mood boards, concept ideation, et.c
- Serve as quality control on all design efforts, making sure everything is polished, beautiful and aligned with our brand guidelines
- Stay up-to-date on relevant design and marketing trends to bring creative ideas to the table
What You’ll Need
- 1-2+ years experience as a graphic designer in a professional environment, ideally within an early-stage, growth-oriented company
- Must be able to work onsite in our New York City office three (3) days a week [Monday, Wednesday, Thursday], as well as additionally as needed
- Proficiency in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- A strong aesthetic point of view while being able to receive and apply feedback
- Confidence working both collaboratively and independently
- Comfort with the ambiguity of changing priorities, and the flexibility to embrace new ideas within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to autonomously manage multiple assignments at once, while meeting deadlines
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and wear multiple hats
- Self-starter with a can-do, team-oriented attitude and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to embody and exercise Nestig's Core Values in all facets of the business
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
Why You’ll Love Working Here!
- Twenty-one (21) of paid time off (PTO) per year, so you can take your well-earned R&R
- Flexible Work From Wherever (WFW) Policy — up to five (5) weeks of remote work
- Monthly wellness, IT, and commuter stipend
- WFW stipend, so you are able to create a comfortable working environment at home
- Annual education stipend, because we are always learning
- Nestig discount, so you can treat you, your family & loved ones!
- Paid parental leave of sixteen (16) weeks after six (6) months of employment
[For Pay Transparency] Compensation Description (annually)
For this role, the salary is $60,000 - $65,000 USD annually.
Nestig is an equal opportunity employer, meaning that we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected class. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The Company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
See more open positions at Nestig
Something looks off?