Performance Marketing Manager - B2B
Momence is a next-gen booking and communications platform for experience-based businesses, such as a yoga and pilates studios, gyms, dance schools, salons and spas, golf facilities, swim schools, etc. We help over 1,500 businesses with scheduling and payments, communication, and automation of their business backend. We also have a customer-facing Momence app, where tens of thousands of customers book their wellness experiences every month.
As a remote-first company backed by Y Combinator (Summer 2020), we are revolutionizing the experience economy by providing modern software solutions to an underserved industry.
About the Role
As the inaugural Performance Marketing Manager (B2B), you will play a pivotal role in driving strategic revenue growth by leveraging paid acquisition methods to complement our existing organic and referral-driven revenue streams. About half of all net new revenue at Momence comes from organic referrals, word of mouth, and SEO traffic. While most inbound traffic is derived from positive experiences our customers have with our product, we currently don’t actively participate in paid acquisition for any of our inbound channels. Your key responsibility is to own revenue targets for our inbound channels and through paid acquisition strategies increase the amount of revenue generated from our inbound channels.
What Will You Do?
- Analyze and optimize campaigns constantly to maximize revenue within revenue area of ownership
- Initiate and implement improvements and creative solutions to increase campaigns activity and ROI
- Respond quickly to changes in online marketing and adapt to capitalize on new opportunities
- Development of campaign strategies prioritized by vertical, product and persona, with primarily online tactics including, but not limited to paid, owned and earned media, and email
- Strong partnership with, and in many cases ownership of, content to develop story arcs, assets and messages that align to the buying stages of key buyer personas
- Monitor and analyze marketing campaign performance metrics and KPIs, providing actionable insights and recommendations for optimization and continuous improvement
- In this role, you will coordinate each campaign end-to-end: strategy, testing plan, creative development, execution, and performance analysis while partnering closely with product marketing, content and teams to bring product vision to life within digital and other key channels
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS experience as a Campaigns or Performance Marketing Manager
- Strong knowledge of integrated marketing tactics and best practices
- Track record of success delivering pipeline and revenue outcomes
- Prior experience working with personas and mapping to the buyer’s journey
- Prior experience working with sales, account management and customer success organizations
- Experience with Hubspot and other marketing automation tools for reporting analytics and campaign execution
- Experience with Google Analytics and other marketing insights and BI tools
What We Offer
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Home office equipment - we’ll provide you with equipment as needed
- Flexible vacation policy - we encourage you to take time for yourself, whether it be a vacation, mental wellness day, etc.
- 100% remote company - work where you want to be
All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
At Momence, we celebrate diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment where there is respect, regardless of your background or identity. We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and welcome you as you are.