*The ideal candidate would be based out of the Australia*
Momence is a next-gen booking and communications platform for experience-based businesses, such as a yoga and pilates studios, gyms, dance schools, salons and spas, golf facilities, swim schools, etc. We help over 1,500 businesses with scheduling and payments, communication, and automation of their business backend. We also have a customer-facing Momence app, where tens of thousands of customers book their wellness experiences every month. At Momence, we are bringing modern-day software into the experience economy, a growing part of the economy that is currently highly underserved by modern software.
We’re a remote first company, backed by Y Combinator (Summer 2020); moving quickly and growing rapidly.
We celebrate diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment where there is respect, regardless of your background or identity. We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and welcome you as you are.
What will you do?
As the Account Executive (AE), you will generate new business by running the full sales cycle from prospecting, discovery/demo, to close. You will work with cold leads as an inside sales rep, and your monthly quota is based on nARR. You will educate prospects on how Momence can be their one-stop shop to help grow their business so they can spend more time with their clients!
If you are driven by money, goals, empowering small businesses, etc., and enjoy speaking with people, this is a great role for you! You will:
- Drive new business acquisition activities for the sales team by generating qualified opportunities
- Prospect via cold calls/emails
- Run live demos via screen share
- Identify influencers and decision makers in an organization
- Manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in our CRM (Hubspot)
What you should have
- 1+ years of closing experience in software sales
- 1+ years of experience selling into small businesses
- 1+ years of experience with inside sales, particularly running a live demo via screen share
- 2+ years of outbound sales experience
What we offer
- Home office equipment - we’ll provide you with equipment as needed
- Flexible vacation policy - we encourage you to take time for yourself, whether it be a vacation, mental wellness day, etc.
At Momence, we celebrate diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment where there is respect, regardless of your background or identity. We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer.