Sales Development Representative
Momence is a next-gen booking and communications platform for experience-based businesses, such as a yoga and pilates studios, gyms, dance schools, salons and spas, golf facilities, swim schools, etc. We help over 1,500 businesses with scheduling and payments, communication, and automation of their business backend. We also have a customer-facing Momence app, where tens of thousands of customers book their wellness experiences every month.
As a remote-first company backed by Y Combinator (Summer 2020), we are revolutionizing the experience economy by providing modern software solutions to an underserved industry.
What will you do?
As the Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will educate our prospective customers on how Momence can be their one-stop shop to help grow their business so they can spend more time with their clients! This is an inside sales role with a mix of inbound and outbound leads with the goal of booking meetings with your prospective customers for our Account Executives. Your quota is based on qualified opportunities produced from your booked meetings.
If you are driven by money, goals, empowering small businesses, etc., and enjoy speaking with people, this is a great role for you! You will:
- Drive lead generation activities for the sales team by generating qualified opportunities
- Engage prospective customers via cold calls/emails, with some warm calls/emails
- Identify influencers and decision makers in an organization
- Manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in our CRM (Hubspot)
What you should have
- 1+ years of sales experience (or other qualified sales experience)
- Strong work ethic and eagerness to learn
What we offer
- Compensation: $50k base salary, $75k OTE
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Home office equipment - we’ll provide you with equipment as needed
- Flexible vacation policy - we encourage you to take time for yourself, whether it be a vacation, mental wellness day, etc.
- 100% remote company - work where you want to be
All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
At Momence, we celebrate diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment where there is respect, regardless of your background or identity. We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer.