IT, Accounting & Finance
Latambarcem, Goa, India
Posted on Tuesday, January 9, 2024
Capchase, recognised as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies of 2023, empowers SaaS companies to grow faster through access to capital & revenue management tools. We have been acknowledged by Forbes North America’s best startups and also featured among Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2023. To carry out our mission, we've received $700M+ in equity and debt funding from some of the best fintech investors QED (Nubank, Klarna), 01 Advisors (Tipalti, Master Class), Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square), SciFI (Stripe, Brex), Caffeinated (OpenDoor, Airtable).
In a little over three years, we’ve provided billions in funding to thousands of companies, expanded operations to ten countries in the US and Europe, and grown our team from four co-founders in May 2020 to 130 Capchasers today.
Since our launch in 2020, we’ve achieved several milestones:
➡ 4K+ companies registered
🏃 5,000 plus months additional runway generated
🙌 Over 120 Capchasers working across 14 cities around the world representing over 20 nationalities
🌎 10 countries in which we operate
📈 250% annual company growth
👫 Built an awesome culture.
We are looking for a Treasury Analyst to join the Finance & Accounting team. You will be responsible for day-to-day management of our treasury, both from an operations perspective as well as introducing solutions and systems that make our treasury function more efficient and effective.Expect to work in a fast-paced environment, with amazing colleagues who believe in our mission. We're looking for an accuracy-obsessed person who is looking to manage a complex treasury operation and is always pushing to be the authority in the subject matters they cover and are eager to share this expertise with others in the organization.
🚀 The Job:
- Perform cash management operations including daily cash administration/balancing, and initiation of US advance and repayments as directed
- Identify, evaluate, and quantify foreign exchange exposures, execute foreign exchange advances and repayments, including spot and forward contracts to meet daily international cash management needs and to mitigate exposures
- Manage bank relationships, bank account maintenance, and opening/closing accounts
- Manage daily transaction schedules from Modern Treasury, Kantox, Gocardless, SVB and other related treasury platforms
- Review treasury data provided to Finance team during month end closing and ensure all treasury reporting is accurate and up to date
- Work with Legal, Accounting, and other business operating units to support global treasury-specific initiatives
- Automate and integrate processes to develop one click daily cash reports
- Analyzing the margin call requirements and funding or requesting the release of restricted cash in various currencies
- Maintaining all compliance documents, creating task based process narratives for internal company wikipedia
🧠 The requirements:
- BA/BS degree accounting, finance, business administration or a related field preferred
- +3 years of prior treasury experience in financial service industry
- Experience with internal control (SOX) and year end audit process
- Self-starter able to manage workloads and balance competing high priority tasks in a fast-paced startup environment
- Commitment to process improvement and the ability to think “out-of the box”
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy and excellent organizational skills
- Dedication to continual improvement; strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Google Apps (Gmail, Google Drive) is a necessity
- Familiarity with treasury management software/platform
- The position is based in Spain/LATAM - open to remote for the right candidate
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.