Posted on Tuesday, January 9, 2024
Capchase, recognised as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies of 2023, empowers SaaS companies to grow faster through access to capital & revenue management tools. We have been acknowledged by Forbes North America’s best startups and also featured among Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2023. To carry out our mission, we've received $700M+ in equity and debt funding from some of the best fintech investors QED (Nubank, Klarna), 01 Advisors (Tipalti, Master Class), Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square), SciFI (Stripe, Brex), Caffeinated (OpenDoor, Airtable).
In a little over three years, we’ve provided billions in funding to thousands of companies, expanded operations to ten countries in the US and Europe, and grown our team from four co-founders in May 2020 to 130 Capchasers today.
Since our launch in 2020, we’ve achieved several milestones:
➡ 4K+ companies registered
🏃 5,000 plus months additional runway generated
🙌 Over 120 Capchasers working across 14 cities around the world representing over 20 nationalities
🌎 10 countries in which we operate
📈 250% annual company growth
👫 Built an awesome culture.
We are currently seeking an experienced and results-driven Collections Manager to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to be the founding team member of our Collections team and play a key role in establishing and leading our collections department, in a new lending vertical.
🚀 The Job
- B2B Collections Management:
- Oversee the management of delinquent customer accounts in the B2B sector across both Capchase Grow and Capchase Pay products
- Partner with legal, operations and account management teams to implement collection strategies, payment plans and operating procedures to ensure efficient collections operations
- Partner with operations and tech teams to build best in class platforms and solutions to execute on the collections strategies
- Monitor emerging trends in collections treatment and technology across the industry
- Negotiation and Resolution:
- Engage in negotiations with delinquent customers to establish repayment plans and resolve outstanding issues.
- Implement effective dispute resolution processes to address customer concerns and disputes.
- Reporting and Documentation:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all collection activities.
- Generate regular reports for management, highlighting key metrics and performance indicators.
- Provide feedback to risk teams to fine tune underwriting strategies to minimize downstream losses
- Customer Account Analysis:
- Conduct thorough analysis of customer accounts to identify payment trends and potential risks.
- Collaborate with finance and credit teams to assess creditworthiness and establish appropriate credit limits.
- Establish and Lead Collections Team:
- Build and lead the collections team, setting clear goals and expectations.
- Develop and implement effective collections strategies to minimize delinquencies and improve overall cash flow.
🧠 The requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or a related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in B2B collections, with a proven track record of successfully reducing delinquencies and losses.
- Strong understanding of credit risk assessment and collections best practices.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in the use of collections software and Microsoft Office Suite.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.